10% off !
Receive 10% off *
Sign up to our emails to receive 10% off *, other exclusive offers and style news.
My Basket (0)
Mix and match the duvet cover with the plain pillowcases and sheets in the rest of the SCENARIO collection!The Oeko-Tex® label guarantees that the items tested and certified do not contain any harmful substances that could be detrimental to the health.
La Redoute would like to tell you about the environmental impacts of this product (used over a 1-year period):
• Greenhouse effect: this indicator represents the contribution towards global warming. The manufacturing and use of this duvet cover represent a contribution equivalent to 11.3 kg of CO2. 60% of this contribution is linked to manufacturing the product.
• Water consumption: This product uses 3.7 m3 (cubic metres) during manufacturing and use. 80% of this figure is linked to manufacturing.
• Consumption of non-renewable energies: This product uses 460 MJ (Megajoules). Around 80% of this consumption is linked to product care.
• Eutrophisation: this is the product's contribution to the deterioration of aquatic systems. The product emits the equivalent of 17.9 g of PO4 (70% of which during the manufacturing stage).
La Redoute is working with its suppliers to reduce the impacts associated with manufacturing and delivering products (for example this product now holds Oeko Tex certification) and you too can also adopt a responsible eco-friendly approach by changing your habits (you can use your tumble dryer less, wash on a cooler temperature, use ECOVER detergent etc.)
Take a look at the full bedding collection by typing the words TWO-TONE SCÉNARIO.
140 x 200 cm (Single)
200 x 200 cm (Double)
240 x 220 cm (King)
260 x 240 cm (Super King)
- Wide envelope-style opening. In densely woven cotton, soft, comfortable, healthy and hard-wearing. 100% cotton.
- Excellent colourfastness after repeated washing at 60°.
- QUALITY & VALUE, tested and checked in the laboratory.
See more details
By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used